category: secret crush
Lots of people say that the Shop Le Weekend website design reminds them of a film by Wes Anderson (see this example of a very similar color palette). And, yes, I do have a crush on him...or maybe on his design skills. His use of a recurring color in a film is brilliant, especially lovely is the pink in The Royal Tenenbaums. And, his love for my first love font Futura is fantastic! So, yes, maybe I do have a crush ♥!
A clip from The Royal Tenenbaums...notice the delightful use of the color pink.
Wes Anderson's Japanese advert with Brad Pitt as Jacques Tati from Mr. Hulot's Holiday.
- Sera Cahoone - Naked
- Sera Cahoone - Deer Creek Canyon
- Atoms for Peace - Stuck Together Pieces
- Atoms for Peace - Unless
- Atoms for Peace - Dropped
- Atoms for Peace - Ingenue
- Atoms for Peace - Default
- Atoms for Peace - Before Your Very Eyes...
- Jacques Brel - Amsterdam
- Jacques Brel - Les Remparts De Varsovie