category: secret crush
Lots of people say that the Shop Le Weekend website design reminds them of a film by Wes Anderson (see this example of a very similar color palette). And, yes, I do have a crush on him...or maybe on his design skills. His use of a recurring color in a film is brilliant, especially lovely is the pink in The Royal Tenenbaums. And, his love for my first love font Futura is fantastic! So, yes, maybe I do have a crush ♥!
A clip from The Royal Tenenbaums...notice the delightful use of the color pink.
Wes Anderson's Japanese advert with Brad Pitt as Jacques Tati from Mr. Hulot's Holiday.
- Jens Lekman - A Higher Power
- Jens Lekman - When I Said I Wanted To Be Your Dog
- Jens Lekman - Psychogirl
- Jens Lekman - Julie
- Jens Lekman - The Cold Swedish Winter
- Jens Lekman - Silvia
- Jens Lekman - If You Ever Need A Stranger (To Sing At Your Wedding)
- Jens Lekman - You Are The Light (by which I travel into this and that)
- Jens Lekman - Do You Remember the Riots?
- Jens Lekman - Happy Birthday, Dear Friend Lisa